NakedSurfers.Net Adult Forums

BECOME A PAID MEMBER!  

Naked Surfers Video on Demand Webmasters make money!
Go Back   NakedSurfers.Net Adult Forums > General Talk Forum > General discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2006, 07:05
martolo

Default need some advice

hope this is thr right place to post this O.o

what im about to type is really personal, and i hope people post mature advice

[font=&quot]i am on a wheelchair, ive been physically disabled since birth. up until a few years ago, i found it relateively easy to live as someone with a disability, made my own friends, attended school like every other normal kid. as the years progressed however, it got harder, reaching my teen years, like every teenager, the thoughts of relationships and sex crossed through my mind, but unlike every teenager, i began to realise that these things would be much harder for me to get. i am now 23, ive just finished university and i have still never had a girlfriend. i go out with my mates to parties, clubs etc, but its always the same story, they leave with someone and im still alone. im not one of those people who sit in the corner and feel sorry for myself for being the way that i am, but i do know that the chances of me getting into a relationship will only get harder as the year progresses, lately ive even considered prostitution, i know it wont help with the girlfriend part, but it will help the physical side of things (i cant even masturbate properly.....)

so yeah thats my question, should i go for prostitution, or just wait the lonliness out...
[/font]
Old 10-28-2006, 07:46
martolo

i dont consider my life a total waste just because i cant do most things, i still have aspirations to get into a good career. but it seems like im always thinking about it, i understand that 'more to life than sex' thing, the prostitution thing well..... i am still not sure, i get what you're saying, and trust me i am scared of what could happen but....im 23 and still havent felt an orgasm O.o i did try to help myself a few times... but you have no idea how humiliating it is to have your parents clean it up... so i kind of stopped after that

as for the relationship part well.... not much more i can do there, unfortunately we all live in a world where everyone looks at the physical aspects, i dont blame anyone for that, i mean, i do it too, thats just how it is unfortunately.

thankyou for your comments, i appreciate you taking the time to listen to what i had to say