NakedSurfers.Net Adult Forums

BECOME A PAID MEMBER!  

Naked Surfers Video on Demand Webmasters make money!
Go Back   NakedSurfers.Net Adult Forums > Bisexual / Homosexual / Soft Fetish Photos Forum > Soft Fetish: Erotic and softcore photos only
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2008, 18:41
Junior Surfer

Babette_DWT is on a distinguished road
Red face A pansy sissy's websites & downloads - private pictures & videos

I'm divorced and single and I'm 51 years old. The last regular sexual intercourse with a woman I've had at the end of the year 1990 at the age of 33 years. I was allowed the last time to penetrate a sweet girl's vagina at the end of the year 2000 at the age of 43 years. After more then eighteen years without sex with a woman I became a fat, pervert, disgusting wanker. My potency is low and I get poor erections and premature ejaculations only (max. length: 3.74" / 9,5 cm). I ejaculate my useless cum after few moments in women's vagina, that's why I'm not able to satisfy a woman. When I tried to copulate with a woman the last time I was lying like a fat, sweating pig on her and I tried to penetrate her vagina with my ridiculous cock in vain. I can not control my ejaculations, that's why I often mess up my panties. All in all I've ejaculated about 23 liters of my uselees sperm in the eighteen years as a wretched sexual failure. I'm not a TV or TS and I don't understand myself as a crossdresser, to wear effeminate panties, bra and stockings shall emphasize my shame and the ludicrousness of my being as a pitiful sexual loser. To expose my shame publically and to make myself a laughing stock of the girls is the only way to get the attention of the beautiful sweet girls.

I am a submissive faggot, a fat sissy whore and a pervert pansy. I never say no to feast a man's hard cock, I love to suck any cock at any time and any place and I swallow always. You only have to order me to kneel down in front of you and then feel free to face-fuck me. Pump a load of your wonderful sperm down my thirsty throat. If you would like to have have a tight ass to fuck, I'm ready to get fucked by any cock at any time and any place. I beg every man to fuck my ass hard and leave a creamy treat deep inside me. I serve men for their amusement and their satisfaction, I suck the cocks of all men and swallow their cum and I offer every man my fat ass to fuck me.

For your amusement I've listed all public places and download sites on the web, where I beg for my humiliation. I implore you for my humiliation as fat pansy and to expose me completely and very publically as a cocksucking faggot sissyslut. Everybody shall see me as a fat pansy whore.

Please click on the pictures for full size.