NakedSurfers.Net Adult Forums

BECOME A PAID MEMBER!  

Naked Surfers Video on Demand Webmasters make money!
Go Back   NakedSurfers.Net Adult Forums > General Talk Forum > General discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2006, 17:24
n00bie2006

Default Russian romance tours?

Hello,
My name is Jack, and I'm really new at this! I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place.
After trying, failing, and giving up on love, I'm learning about the tours to Colombia and Russia. I did some search and there are many many companies.
Can anyone give me an idea of who is the best and some their past experiences? Can your really meet young beautiful sincere women.
Are they really interested in getting married? Or is it as they say "too good to be true"? Thanks!

J Browne
Old 10-24-2006, 14:37
Dave Myers

Thumbs up Adult Travel and more....

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bie2006
Hello,
My name is Jack, and I'm really new at this! I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place.
After trying, failing, and giving up on love, I'm learning about the tours to Colombia and Russia. I did some search and there are many many companies.
Can anyone give me an idea of who is the best and some their past experiences? Can your really meet young beautiful sincere women.
Are they really interested in getting married? Or is it as they say "too good to be true"? Thanks!

J Browne

Hello Jack, you could go to my website and i have a list if some quality Adult Travel links. I have only traveled to Europe for similar Adult excursions but i hear a great deal of positive words about South America - Brazil and Dom Republic. ..

Good luck and do you research b4 you pay for the trip -- Ask for written confirmation and even references if you are planning to spend thousands of dollars.
Old 10-24-2006, 15:01
Dave Myers

Thumbs up 101 times ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by loulou
Hello Jack

Do not despond, LOVE is out there !! but for god sake don't pay for a company to take you to the ends of the earth, insearch of a woman who MIGHT fall in love with you! and probably for all the wrong reasons...

You may have walked by the same girl 101 times and never actually noticed her......she may have been the one.

Go the natural way, don't pay for it.

Good luck you.

That is a very good point. Some call this chance, others fate, I beleive that this may be the case for many people as your 'soulmate' if you will may have made contact with you already and you don't even know it. I have met several people that talk about unbeleivable stories about how they did just that, they hooked up with a person they saw all of the time at a local library or eatery .... and are happily still together. Rare but true.

Good luck and keep your eyes peeled.
Old 12-06-2006, 23:57
singletravelerguy

Colombia AND Russia? Wow - slight difference in cultures there but it is said that the women in both places are very sweet and people are really friendly. Colombian families are a little bigger... anyway... The say the ladies are very motivated for marriage especially before turning 30, and they really don't care much about your age, social standing, whatever etc - they just want a good guy to love them and take care of their ******** if they have them. I got this info from this friend on mine who traveled to Colombia about six months ago. With regards to the tour agency, I don't think there are many of those which go to both place, however I heard about one....this a foreign affair AFA. They could probably offer you both options. European Connections goes to Russia,too and I've heard good things about their tours as well. So there you have it.

Old 12-07-2006, 14:37
Dave Myers

Default some great foreign travel insight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by singletravelerguy
Colombia AND Russia? Wow - slight difference in cultures there but it is said that the women in both places are very sweet and people are really friendly. Colombian families are a little bigger... anyway... The say the ladies are very motivated for marriage especially before turning 30, and they really don't care much about your age, social standing, whatever etc - they just want a good guy to love them and take care of their ******** if they have them. I got this info from this friend on mine who traveled to Colombia about six months ago. With regards to the tour agency, I don't think there are many of those which go to both place, however I heard about one....this a foreign affair AFA. They could probably offer you both options. European Connections goes to Russia,too and I've heard good things about their tours as well. So there you have it.

Good post.