NakedSurfers.Net Adult Forums

BECOME A PAID MEMBER!  

Naked Surfers Video on Demand Webmasters make money!
Go Back   NakedSurfers.Net Adult Forums > General Talk Forum > General discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2006, 21:35
Naked Surfer

j7_04@hotmail.com is on a distinguished road
Default Strangest/Dirtiest...

Whats the strangest/dirtiest thing you have done in the strangest places???

Example, plane toilet, train, bench etc etc

I wanna hear them all
Old 05-24-2006, 10:38
meaty6&ahalf

Id love to of been a truck driver sat next to you at the lights, what a sight that would of been, maybe you would of got in my cab
Old 05-27-2006, 14:05
Naked Surfer

j7_04@hotmail.com is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by loulou
I once drove to work with a vibrator inside my pussy and at every red traffic light, I pulled it out and rubbed my clit with it.

Sounds awesome.

hAVE YOU EVER BEEN FUCKED IN A REALLY STRNGE PLACE OR SOMETHING?
Old 10-24-2006, 15:40
Dave Myers

Thumbs up Fucked on a park bench by the ocean ...

I was on vacation in Europe several years ago and met a sweet girl from the Czech Republic, apparently they like to have sex in public places, or at least that was what she told me after several beers. The area we were enjoying our dinner was a narrow stretch of beachfront patios separated only by a 1 lane street and hundreds of people walking around everywhere. To make a long story short, we finished dinner and walked 30 feet from our table to seaside public bench just a stones throw from the walkway full of people and she began to perform oral magic on my stick, then she slowly pulled her underwear down and mounted me .... her skirt conveniently covered our private parts .. and there she sat facing me, while I so gently pushed into her for .... at least 15 minutes. Keep in mind people were very close and all around us. It just seemed as if we were sitting, no actual intercourse was visible. WHAT A RUSH! I never saw her after that night... she left the following morning...
Old 12-23-2006, 08:09
giermund

In 1975, (when I was in my early 20's), my BBW redhead slut gf & I were fucking on top of a picnic table at the local state park late one summer night in front of a couple of guys waiting for their turns with her. This was before the age of HIV. We used to love cruising the tearooms & gloryholes & picking up strangers. She loved watching me suck them hard if they wanted to fuck her & she really loved being taken by 2 guys at once. But this one night we were caught in the act by a Park Ranger, redhanded so to speak. The other guys managed to get away into the bushes, but we were just plain busted... He refused her offers of ass, pussy, or blowjobs, but instead of taking us to jail he just issued me with a ticket for, get this, ILLEGAL USE OF BATHHOUSE #3. The $50 fine was worth it just for this story. All true, I swear...